[QZ] - Galactic Lemurs [QZ] - Galactic Lemurs

5 Stars

Fantastic work xoxox

U: Marathon Race U: Marathon Race

Yeah, but why...

The art was boring but not bad. But I got nothing out of watching this. It wasn't really interesting or funny or exciting or moving. I have no doubt that you could make a decent flash movie, but you made this instead. Why?

Blakant responds:

im not a very good storyteller... lol
been finding some scriptwriter, but nobody volunteered XD

Xombie: Chapter 3 Xombie: Chapter 3

*drool*

This is the best flash movie EVER!

Christmas Coal Harvest Christmas Coal Harvest

Wow

This game would be pretty good if it wasn't so ridiculously hard.

The Room Tribute The Room Tribute

Wut...

This game inspired me to watch the movie which i just finished 30 seconds ago. Despite that i am giving you a score of 8.

Also, I am so glad i torrented that pos and did not buy the dvd. Filming a movie that terrible should be punishable by death. That is why I am all the more impressed that you were able to make a game out of it - and a good one at that.

Coyo91 - Grey Panic Coyo91 - Grey Panic

I can't message you so I suppose I will tell you in a review I think this is a really neat song. I picked it to do a Music Inspired Art contest on the art forum. Here's the result: http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/sockembop/mia-submission

Coyo91 responds:

Gotta Go Poopy Fast Gotta Go Poopy Fast

You're a weird guy, Wegra.

Wegra responds:

Weird is my second name

16581375 colours is not enough 16581375 colours is not enough

It's really cool to see a piece like this from you. I don't know if it was intentional but you've used a lot of the same types of shapes here that you use to build your robots. I like that you managed to reach so far out of your personal box but still keep that element that's very M-Maher. Pretty cool stuff, man.

Candy Heart Jester Candy Heart Jester

Lovely! Thanks bud!

OH. MY. STARRY EYED SURPRISE. OH. MY. STARRY EYED SURPRISE.

Oh nice one, Joopis.