All 9 art Reviews

16581375 colours is not enough 16581375 colours is not enough

It's really cool to see a piece like this from you. I don't know if it was intentional but you've used a lot of the same types of shapes here that you use to build your robots. I like that you managed to reach so far out of your personal box but still keep that element that's very M-Maher. Pretty cool stuff, man.

Candy Heart Jester Candy Heart Jester

Lovely! Thanks bud!

OH. MY. STARRY EYED SURPRISE. OH. MY. STARRY EYED SURPRISE.

Oh nice one, Joopis.

Star Wars Fanart Star Wars Fanart

I think you should do more fan art for things you haven't seen because this is pretty excellent.

Richard Richard

You sure this isn't just Jonny?

test-object responds:

Jonny doesn't wear jimmies and mittens. Jason does.

Fluttershy Adventures Fluttershy Adventures

Brilliant!

What an awesome concept. It's too bad that some people can't see past the fact that this comic features MLP, because that really has very little to do with it. This comic isn't really about ponies. It's twisted, it's psychological, and it's brilliant. If it were any more original, it wouldn't be 'fan art' at all. I love that you've taken a cute cuddly children's cartoon, and turned it into something mature and surprisingly creepy.

I sincerely hope you choose to continue this story.

monster daycare monster daycare

Awesome!

Great character designs. Love them all. The line quality is quite excellent. Great job.

Sashura responds:

KILER KLOENS FROM OUT A SPAEC KILER KLOENS FROM OUT A SPAEC

Not funny

It's obviously that you didn't try and that this was meant to suck. I understand that it is probably a joke, but it's really not funny. Try harder. And mods, why are we still telling the same stupid joke over and over again by front paging shitty art and pushing people who actually try out of the spotlight.

I repeat - I understand it is just a silly joke. But it is not funny anymore.

Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to the other side.

I think I made my point.

Batman Puking Batman Puking

Hahahaha!!! Yackman!

This reminds me of Halloween '08. I had bought a Batman costume and some friends and I were going to pre-drink at my place before going to the club or something. As soon as I got off work I rushed home and put on my costume. I then proceeded to chug two beer mugs 3/4 full of straight whiskey within 30 mins. That was the last thing I remember, everything else I know about that night is second hand or from pictures. Apparently I ripped my costume and kept asking my buddy to "tie it tighter" in a creepy Christian-Bale-as-Batman-impersonation voice about ten times in a row. lol On the way to the club I starting puking like a volcano all over my fake muscle chest and spit chunks all over my buddy's van. Apparently there were some indecent exposure moments late on too... Anyways since then Yackman has been a nickname of mine (It's my PS3 id also). And that's why i don't really drink anymore...

LegendaryTigerHero responds:

That's an awesome story!! I love it!