View Profile Sockembop

3 Movie Reviews

5 Stars

Fantastic work xoxox

Yeah, but why...

The art was boring but not bad. But I got nothing out of watching this. It wasn't really interesting or funny or exciting or moving. I have no doubt that you could make a decent flash movie, but you made this instead. Why?

Blakant responds:

im not a very good storyteller... lol
been finding some scriptwriter, but nobody volunteered XD

*drool*

This is the best flash movie EVER!

2 Game Reviews

Wow

This game would be pretty good if it wasn't so ridiculously hard.

Wut...

This game inspired me to watch the movie which i just finished 30 seconds ago. Despite that i am giving you a score of 8.

Also, I am so glad i torrented that pos and did not buy the dvd. Filming a movie that terrible should be punishable by death. That is why I am all the more impressed that you were able to make a game out of it - and a good one at that.

2 Audio Reviews

I can't message you so I suppose I will tell you in a review I think this is a really neat song. I picked it to do a Music Inspired Art contest on the art forum. Here's the result: http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/sockembop/mia-submission

Coyo91 responds:

You're a weird guy, Wegra.

Wegra responds:

Weird is my second name

9 Art Reviews

It's really cool to see a piece like this from you. I don't know if it was intentional but you've used a lot of the same types of shapes here that you use to build your robots. I like that you managed to reach so far out of your personal box but still keep that element that's very M-Maher. Pretty cool stuff, man.

Lovely! Thanks bud!

Oh nice one, Joopis.

Enough about me. Tell me about you.

33, Male